CEIBS Pre-MBA Boot Camp
Now going into its ninth year, the CEIBS Pre-MBA Boot Camp is the ideal programme to let you “get your toes wet” before you take the plunge. As part of an elite group of participants, you will have a unique opportunity to come to Shanghai for one week to live and experience China and the CEIBS MBA to the fullest.
For many students, the decision to study an MBA in China means entering uncharted waters. The CEIBS Pre-MBA Boot Camp is a one stop destination to understand China both inside and outside of the classroom. The programme will expose you to our MBA curriculum with some of our most distinguished professors, as well as let you dive right into Shanghai life and China business, giving you a real feel of how things are done in this part of the world.
Requirements and Application Process
The programme is open to a limited number of Chinese and international applicants who are considering an MBA degree in the near future. You must be either currently enrolled or have graduated from an accredited undergraduate university programme anywhere in the world, preferably with a minimum of one year work experience. Space is limited, and offered on a first come first serve basis. Your application will be evaluated and upon initial approval you will be invited to complete an online video interview.
Dates March 23rd to March 28th 2021
Venue CEIBS Shanghai Campus
Accommodation On-Campus Serviced Apartments
Programme Fee $ 1,800.00 *
Early Bird Discount 15% off Programme Fee if you apply before December 31st 2020
GMAT Discount 20% off Programme Fee if you have a valid GMAT score of over 600
Deadline February 28th 2021
* Includes 5 nights accommodation, all meals, activities and travel insurance. Airport transfer and flights to/from Shanghai are not included.
For further inquiry, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Click to download the program flier
- 100% refund if the Boot Camp programme is cancelled.
- 100% refund if you withdraw within the six weeks prior to commencement because a travel ban is in operation between China and your country of residence.
- 70% refund if you withdraw from the Boot Camp programme up to 6-weeks prior to the commencement.
- 60% refund if you withdraw from the Boot Camp programme up to 2-weeks prior to the commencement.
- No refund if you 2-weeks prior to the commencement of the course.
For those paying in foreign currency, please note that the programme fee must be paid in full to CEIBS. The School must receive the indicated amount in full, and will NOT bear any bank service charges and exchange losses. Fees must be paid within two weeks after receiving our Admission letter.
Check out the links below to learn more about the CEIBS Summer Boot Camps in 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019
- BUSINESSBECAUSE: The One-Week Bootcamp Which Prepares you for an MBA
- What Five Days at CEIBS Can Teach You About Our MBA
- FUNED: Mi experiencia en el Bootcamp (Spanish)
- Asia Study: CEIBS Summer Pre-MBA Boot Camp (Japanese)
- Getting MBA Fit at CEIBS Summer Pre-MBA Boot Camp 2018
- Diary of a CEIBS Summer Pre-MBA Boot Camper 2017
- BUSINESSBECAUSE: The CEIBS MBA Summer Boot Camp Is The Gateway To Careers In China
- POETS & QUANTS: What’s It Like To Get An MBA In Shanghai?
- Touch MBA: CEIBS Pre-MBA Boot Camp Running Diary
- Video highlights from 2015’s Summer Pre-MBA Boot Camp
- Video highlights from 2014’s Summer Pre-MBA Boot Camp