Tuition & Financial Support
The tuition fee for the 2021 Global EMBA is USD 108,000.
The application fee is RMB 2,000. It will be waived if you choose to take the Executive Assessment. More information HERE.
The tuition fee covers:
- Tuition for the 20-month programme
- Textbooks and other teaching materials
- Access to the school library, computer resources and other school facilities
- Lunches and coffee breaks during all the modules
- Accommodation and meals during the two residential modules (entry and exit) at CEIBS
- Attendance at EMBA-organised forums and lecture series
The Global EMBA tuition fee can be paid in three installments.
- First payment of 10% is due within three weeks of your receipt of our Admission Notice in order to secure your seat.
- Second payment of 50% is due by 31 August 2021.
- Third payment of 40% is due by 31 August 2022.
Please note: After registration, those who drop out of CEIBS for personal reasons or who are expelled from CEIBS for disciplinary reasons, do not qualify for a refund of tuition fee.
The CEIBS Global EMBA programme design is based on the full-time MBA programme format, but is tailored in its curriculum, methodology and schedule to meet the needs of senior executives. The programme allows you to pursue an MBA degree without interrupting your career and while still contributing to your employers. The programme design will allow you to synthesise work experience with academic studies to enhance your performance in both arenas. Currently, 40 to 50 percent of CEIBS Global EMBA students are sponsored or partly sponsored by their employers.
Benefits to participants' employers
- Invest in the future of your organisation by developing and retaining future business leaders
- Consistently bring in innovative ideas and practices back to your organisation
- Upgrade networks and partnering with leading companies in the business arena
CEIBS Global EMBA Scholarships
CEIBS offers scholarships to Global EMBA candidates to further enhance the programme's diversity, international business and leadership focus. A certain percentage reduction in tuition fee will be offered to self-sponsored candidates with excellent career growth as well as strong leadership capabilities. Financial need will also be considered in the review process.
Recipients of the awards are expected to contribute to further promote CEIBS' activities in their own regions or sectors to foster a coherent continuation of the diversification efforts.
The scholarships available for GEMBA applicants are as follows:
- Global EMBA Entrepreneur Scholarship
This scholarship will be awarded to candidates who show an entrepreneurial spirit in starting up and succeeded with his/her own business.
- Global EMBA International Diversity Scholarship
This scholarship will be awarded to candidates with multicultural backgrounds, especially those who have succeeded in leading multicultural teams and managing cross-border projects.
- Global EMBA Women Leadership Scholarship
This scholarship will be awarded to female applicants who are able to display an excellent track record in management and leadership.
How to apply
Please complete the CEIBS Global EMBA Scholarship Application. This must be submitted before the application deadline within which you wish to be considered and should accompany your programme application to CEIBS Global EMBA Admissions. To submit the Scholarship Application, please email it to the CEIBS Global EMBA Admissions Office at: email@example.com Applications submitted after the deadlines will not be considered.
Awarding of the Scholarship
After receiving the scholarship application, the CEIBS Scholarship Committee which is composed of the school Deans, programme directors and faculty, will evaluate the scholarship application together with the Global EMBA programme application.
CEIBS Global EMBA Admissions will inform the candidates by a written notice, of the amount of scholarship and the deadline of tuition fee payment.
Scholarship recipients should act as role models both on campus and off campus with regards to personal ethics, academic performance and community activities. In cases of behaviour that is in serious violation of school rules and regulations, or even against the law, the school will cancel his or her scholarship and ask for a full refund.
If a scholarship recipient has to leave CEIBS for any reason (expulsion, voluntary departure, etc.), CEIBS has the right to ask for a full refund of the scholarship.
Please feel free to contact CEIBS Global EMBA Admissions for more details: firstname.lastname@example.org; 2890 5699.