In 2012, CEIBS pioneered the first entrepreneurship programme "CELC" in China, which is intended to identify the most promising local entrepreneurs and help them see further, develop a global vision, and create an innovation and entrepreneurship ecosystem by providing them with the best entrepreneurial guidance.
1. A Global Perspective on Entrepreneurship
- The most influential entrepreneurial mentors from around the world
- Multiple overseas modules
- Up-and-coming Chinese entrepreneurs from around the world
2. A Range of Updated Curriculums
- Lectured by CEIBS professors and industry leaders, each module inspires students to learn by doing.
- Eminent professors adopt CEIBS’ trademarked RSLM (Real Situation Learning Method), which aims to help students integrate theory with practice, and “listening” (classroom teaching) with “seeing” (company visits) based on a concise theoretical framework.
3. A Valuable Learning Organization for Entrepreneurs
- Eminent professors hold a private advisory board to share their insights with students.
- Students pay regular visits for cross-industry exchange and collaboration.
- Cross-bother learning with students in CVCC to brainstorm ideas and share experience.
- CEIBS Alumni Association for CELC & CVCC has built a lifelong learning community which offers post-CELC activities: "monthly company visits + bimonthly cultural lectures + quarterly business courses".
RMB 248,000 (2020)
UPON THE COMPLETION OF THE COURSE, YOU WILL GAIN:
- A certificate of completion;
- Membership in the CEIBS Alumni Association. Learn more
Ms. Vivian Xu